Short and Sweet

A few small things I have noticed, all of which make me smile, in no particular order:


  • A precious friend who is both amazing and humble. 
  • Summer Honey beer, by Big Sky Brewery in Missoula, Montana.
  • My own impatience with a slow computer. Silly me! Even the slowest is still faster than going through the encyclopedia!
  • My boss' dog does not wag his tail. He wags his whole back end.
  • Waking up next to my sweet hubs. Falling asleep next to him. Living my life next to him.
  • The spotted fawn who went bounding across my back yard last night, tail up, head high and having a grand time like only a child can.
  • Fritos.
  • A great pair of jeans that fit just right.
  • Sweet, creamy coffee in my cup this morning.
  • Being alive, healthy, happy, free on the earth and in the most beautiful of places. 

Comments

Popular Posts