- A precious friend who is both amazing and humble.
- Summer Honey beer, by Big Sky Brewery in Missoula, Montana.
- My own impatience with a slow computer. Silly me! Even the slowest is still faster than going through the encyclopedia!
- My boss' dog does not wag his tail. He wags his whole back end.
- Waking up next to my sweet hubs. Falling asleep next to him. Living my life next to him.
- The spotted fawn who went bounding across my back yard last night, tail up, head high and having a grand time like only a child can.
- A great pair of jeans that fit just right.
- Sweet, creamy coffee in my cup this morning.
- Being alive, healthy, happy, free on the earth and in the most beautiful of places.
Short and Sweet
A few small things I have noticed, all of which make me smile, in no particular order:
Copyright, Patricia Iles