- A precious friend who is both amazing and humble.
- Summer Honey beer, by Big Sky Brewery in Missoula, Montana.
- My own impatience with a slow computer. Silly me! Even the slowest is still faster than going through the encyclopedia!
- My boss' dog does not wag his tail. He wags his whole back end.
- Waking up next to my sweet hubs. Falling asleep next to him. Living my life next to him.
- The spotted fawn who went bounding across my back yard last night, tail up, head high and having a grand time like only a child can.
- A great pair of jeans that fit just right.
- Sweet, creamy coffee in my cup this morning.
- Being alive, healthy, happy, free on the earth and in the most beautiful of places.
Short and Sweet
A few small things I have noticed, all of which make me smile, in no particular order:
Oh, Alita! What can I say? We've known eachother for so many years! Alita and I became acquainted first because our husbands worked to...
To quote a friend, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! I've been given an award! The Sarcasm Goddess has bestowed upon me the V...
I've been struggling to frame my thoughts on this subject for the last several days. As so often happens, tragedies around me put me int...
Yesterday, a dear friend said that she wanted to be just like me when she grows up. I, on the other hand, find myself striving to be more l...