The Sarcasm Goddess has bestowed upon me the Very Inspirational Blogger award. Stop over and read her today, but wear your Depends because she is funny enough to make you leak. Seriously.
Bloggy love comes with rules, you know. This one means I have to share seven things about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. So here goes. If you're scared of TMI, then go away.
- I am afraid of heights...so much that I don't even like to stand on a chair.
- I haven't mopped my kitchen floor in two weeks and it really shows.
- So far in my adult life, I've hunted and harvested a few elk, a bison, a mule deer and a javelina. And we ate them all. I've hunted FOR Coues' whitetail deer, but have never tagged one. They're not called "gray ghosts" for nothing.
- The platypus belongs to the order Monotremata (monotremes). I have no idea why I know that or why I retain it when I could use that space for something more helpful. Like my shopping list.
- I once asked my big brother if BBs explode. He said, "yeah, you throw them like hand grenades".
- My eyes are gray. Except for my sons, who inherited this from me and my grandma from whom I inherited them, I have never met another person with gray eyes.
- I don't blush. Ever. No matter how embarrassed I am, I do not blush. Trust me: this is a blessing and a curse.
Now for the 15 bloggers who are going to have to bare their souls to accept this award from me:
I've never met any of these wonderful bloggers, but I know for a fact that at least two of them have met. You'll have to visit their blogs if you want to figure out who. :-)
Tomorrow is summer. It all gets hotter from here.