Bloggy Love

To quote a friend, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! I've been given an award!



The Sarcasm Goddess has bestowed upon me the Very Inspirational Blogger award. Stop over and read her today, but wear your Depends because she is funny enough to make you leak. Seriously.

Bloggy love comes with rules, you know. This one means I have to share seven things about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. So here goes. If you're scared of TMI, then go away.


  1. I am afraid of heights...so much that I don't even like to stand on a chair.
  2. I haven't mopped my kitchen floor in two weeks and it really shows.
  3. So far in my adult life, I've hunted and harvested a few elk, a bison, a mule deer and a javelina. And we ate them all. I've hunted FOR Coues' whitetail deer, but have never tagged one. They're not called "gray ghosts" for nothing. 
  4. The platypus belongs to the order Monotremata (monotremes). I have no idea why I know that or why I retain it when I could use that space for something more helpful. Like my shopping list.
  5. I once asked my big brother if BBs explode. He said, "yeah, you throw them like hand grenades".
  6. My eyes are gray. Except for my sons, who inherited this from me and my grandma from whom I inherited them, I have never met another person with gray eyes.
  7. I don't blush. Ever. No matter how embarrassed I am, I do not blush. Trust me: this is a blessing and a curse.

Now for the 15 bloggers who are going to have to bare their souls to accept this award from me:


I've never met any of these wonderful bloggers, but I know for a fact that at least two of them have met. You'll have to visit their blogs if you want to figure out who. :-)

Tomorrow is summer. It all gets hotter from here.








Comments

  1. Awww. Thanks, Trish! You're too kind. I'll get started accepting my award right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your list, Cynthia! I like sparkles, too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much!! I dont think I've ever met anyone with gray eyes. Picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister, you are just going to have to take my word for it. :D I don't DO cameras!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list. You are right, it's gotten hotter. And I'm so impressed with your knowledge of wildlife and explosives.
    http://sperk77.blogspot.com/2012/06/head-over-heals-with-happiness.html
    And again, thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love LOVE LOVE your list....as a girl who can't do a cartwheel and never could, I'm way impressed. :D

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the award! I'm glad you haven't forgotten about me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still READ you every day. Just not writing as much...at least, not for the world at large right now. :D

      Delete
  6. I'm so flattered to make your list! Thank you!

    Also, my grandmother had gray eyes. None of her kids or grandkids got them, but Nana's eyes were definitely gray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That probably means we're related! :-)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for thinking of me! That's a pretty one : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks! I'll write my list el' pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thank you so much for the award!

    Gray eyes - that sounds beautiful. I've never met anyone with gray eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this post, it has inspired many including me! Love meeting all these new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Patricia! So kind of you :) I rarely mop, so don't fret! That's why I always wear slippers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the way, I know which two bloggers have met in real life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts