- How to read a map. GPS doesn't know everything.
- How to do some basic emergency home things, like plunging a toilet and shutting the water off to the house.
- Her true bra size. The real one. Not the "good enough" one. Not the one she had at 20 or before the kids (and gravity).
- Her favorite wine, beer or cocktail.
- How to grill. This is not strictly a man's domain.
- How to pick her battles.
- Her cholesterol levels and blood pressure. She should at least know if they are good or need work.
- Her best features and how to flaunt them.
- Her favorite authors. If a woman isn't reading something by age 40, I worry about her.
- How to ROCK his world, and what rocks hers. If you know what I mean. 'Nuf said. :-)
Today's list: ten things every woman should know by the time she is 40: