- How to read a map. GPS doesn't know everything.
- How to do some basic emergency home things, like plunging a toilet and shutting the water off to the house.
- Her true bra size. The real one. Not the "good enough" one. Not the one she had at 20 or before the kids (and gravity).
- Her favorite wine, beer or cocktail.
- How to grill. This is not strictly a man's domain.
- How to pick her battles.
- Her cholesterol levels and blood pressure. She should at least know if they are good or need work.
- Her best features and how to flaunt them.
- Her favorite authors. If a woman isn't reading something by age 40, I worry about her.
- How to ROCK his world, and what rocks hers. If you know what I mean. 'Nuf said. :-)
Today's list: ten things every woman should know by the time she is 40:
Oh, Alita! What can I say? We've known eachother for so many years! Alita and I became acquainted first because our husbands worked to...
To quote a friend, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! I've been given an award! The Sarcasm Goddess has bestowed upon me the V...
I've been struggling to frame my thoughts on this subject for the last several days. As so often happens, tragedies around me put me int...
Yesterday, a dear friend said that she wanted to be just like me when she grows up. I, on the other hand, find myself striving to be more l...