Stop Over and Visit!

I am honored to tell you that I, li'l ole me, am today's guest poster over at Learning From Dogs.
You'll recognize the face of the subject of my post. :-)

Paul, the author of Learning from Dogs, is a very kind and insightful man. I encourage you to look around in his site and discover some thought-provoking ideas and uplifting stories. I've been reading his site since I met him and his lovely wife a few years ago. They both made an impression on me then and continue to do so every day.

The title of his blog says it all. Learning from dogs. There is much we can learn from them, if we stop running around like rats in a maze long enough to really look. Paul helps illuminate the lessons. Stop by and see him!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts