Timelessness

Timelessness. Beauty. Class. Grace. Some people have it.

One of my cherished clients has it. That warm, interested and engaging light in her eyes, a spark of humor in them always.

I have a friend who makes me feel valued and treasured every day. She adds grace and beauty to my life.

There is a quality in some people that surpasses time, place, education and finances. It gives them an air of timelessness. Like they would be a beloved person anywhere, at any point in history.

My own Grandmother had that, too. She had a compassionate, witty, good-bearted wisdom. She was welcome everywhere, loved by everyone and her opinion was always sought...and valued.

When I think of beautiful people, I don't think of pageant queens and lingerie models. I think of real people. People with kindness, people with a sense of humor and good grace. People with a generous heart and tactful filter on their speech. Insightful, cheerful people. I think of people with the qualities that give them timelessness and grace.




Comments

  1. Love this! Beauty is what is within not what is on the outside. Ironically I am sitting here watching Beauty and The Beast and it is my all time favorite movie, it gives that exact message! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In complete agreement :) This quality you describe is something we would all do well to aspire to :) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sentiment - you're so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You articulated that so wonderfully. I wish everyone could see that beauty lies within.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are truly remarkable characteristics in a person. I so wish I could make people feel truly special when I'm with them. It's a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured true beauty within so perfectly. I love the light in their eyes you describe as I can see it now and those people that envelope you in the warmth are so amazing to me as well. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts