Point and Counter-point

I work in a professional office, so my career attire is suits, skirts, stilettoes.
At home, you'll find me in a t-shirt and jeans, and they usually have either Pine-sol or flour on them.

Talking on the phone is one of my least favorite things to do.  I'd much rather email.

I'm more than half Dutch, but I can't eat cheese and beer makes me sneeze.  Is that some sort of divine joke?

I can ask you, in Spanish, what is your telephone number.  But when you tell me, I won't understand your answer.

My natural hair color is blonde.  I just dyed it darker.  Shouldn't that make me smarter?

How can I be such a worry wart, and still not get all spastic in my job?

I really think I need a day off.  But even when I take one, I don't really NOT DO stuff.

How is it possible that a little girl who was afraid of stuffed animals, did NOT grow up to be a woman who was afraid of snakes?

Comments

  1. Totally off topic, but, I am making your chicken and dumplings tonight!! Wanna come over for some?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts