Monday.

Another typically trying Monday.  If I stay in THIS frame of mind, I won't be able to digest my dinner. 

To improve that, I'm just going to list a few things I like.  A few blessings in my life.  The good things I've noticed lately.

I don't have any zits right now.  At least, not on my face.

My son emptied the dishwasher this morning.

I got my first "paid job" website up and running.  It's pretty cool, I think.  http://www.tinacrabdree.com/

The sun has been out for a couple of days.  Ah, sunshine.

The neighborhood javelina are turning kind of yellowish.  This is a puzzle to me.  I love puzzles.

I went to bed last night trying, for no good reason, to remember the name of the native people of Easter Island.  I woke up around 1 am and remembered it!  In other words, my brain was slow, but it IS working.  (The name was Rapa Nui, by the way.)  (Don't ask me why I know that.  Or why I care. There are some things I simply can not explain.)

My new (used) SUV and I are becoming good friends.

The sweet hubs is talking about planting a little salsa garden this year.  I anticipate those green chilis with a smile on my face.

Speaking of salsa, I made this salsa and it is WONDERFUL!!!  Amazingly easy and, in this case, it was hot enough to melt my mascara.  Yum!

I'm turning off this dear companion, the computer.  And calling it a night.  Hasta manana!




**********************************************************

Comments

Popular Posts