Marriage Vows, Part 2

I have this great notion of how to be the best wife ever. I just wish I could be better at actually doing it.

My guys just love hamburgers. Not me. I could live my whole life and never eat another one. Would you care to guess just how often hamburgers appear on the menu at our house? Yeah, exactly. I come by it honestly, I guess. My mother hated green peas, so if they hadn't served them at school, I would have reached adulthood without ever tasting one. :-)

I married an adrenaline junkie. Yes I did. And I don't even like to stand on a chair. You can well imagine this has led to some rifts. He got me to go on a rollercoaster a couple of years ago. That was the first time for that. I am trying to keep it the last, but he has other ideas. Plus, he wants to skydive. ???? I just can't even wrap my mind around that one.

So I wish I were more adventurous, for him. For myself I don't care. My ideas of adventure are much tamer than his. He likes speed and dizzying heights and thrills. Where can I buy some of that? Maybe just a touch of it? I would like to be able to surprise him with some wild thing to do. To tell the truth, my mind doesn't even imagine in that direction.

All I can say is, that testosterone....it's powerful stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts