Interview!

(blushing shyly)

I've been interviewed. As an author! By a bona fide professional writer and AUTHOR!! Which is somehow more flattering than being interviewed by a five-year-old. Oh, it was very cool. It ranks right up there with guacamole, bacon and white merlot. It was also very fun and occasionally serious.
My PhotoThe Sarcasm Goddess did the interview and you'll find it on her blog 4theluvofwriting. Please go over there and visit. She asked me one of the most challenging questions of my life. It's one I'll be pondering for the rest of my years, probably, and I doubt I'll ever know if I made the right choice. (And I hope I never find out!)


Go check it out!

Comments

  1. I suck! Sorry it has taken me so long to get my butt over here. You are way too kind. Am I considered a professional writer even if I've never made a dime off my work? Act as if, right? I had so so much fun with the interview. I wish you tremendous success!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts