My Resolution

OK, it's not really a resolution. You may recall that I don't believe in New Year's resolutions.

I am **THIS** close to finishing my second book in the "Light Gatherers" series. So for the remaining two days of this New Year holiday weekend, I will by typing my little fingers down to the nub.

Shame on me: I have been revising as I go along, which would cause me to be tarred and feathered in some writing circles. I try to control myself, but sometimes... the temptation overpowers me and I revise.

I have also decided to change the name of one of my characters, so I'll be hunting for just the right name. Browsing through my book of baby names always makes the Sweet Hubs look at me with a hilarious mixture of alarm and puzzlement in his handsome blues. You can almost see the fight or flight instinct kick into overdrive. I love that man.

2011 went out on a happy note for me. I've been getting extremely positive feedback on the first novel. And not only from friends, thank you very much. Complete strangers are giving the story 5 stars. It's a lot like seeing your child make the honor roll. You send your baby out into the world and they MAKE IT!

Bless you all, dear ones. I hope that 2012 is a prosperous, healthy and happy year for you.

Comments

  1. I kvetch over positive BLOG comments. I can't imagine what it feels like to see positive feedback roll in on a BOOK!

    Way to go and Happy 2012~ Glad to have found you through love links. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts