Where Have You Been?

Isn't it amazing how quickly your life can become a runaway train?

My final project for my class is done and posted.  The final exam is tomorrow and I should be studying.  But I'm not, am I?  Truly, I don't need the grade, I'm not trying to become a bachelor of anything.  I was after the knowledge so the grade shouldn't matter.  But dammit, I still want that "A"!  Funny thing about knowledge:  the more you learn, the more you discover how much more there is to learn.  God probably had it planned that way, so we wouldn't wither on the vine as we age?

The company Christmas parties are all done, and the Christmas shopping has not yet begun.  (That was a short poem.)

I made one batch of holiday cookies, because the sweet hubs is watching his triglycerides and our only child at home is more of a pretzel guy than a cookie guy.  I'm glad he inherited SOMETHING from me!

I usually do a little family newsletter at Christmas, but so far this year I haven't had time.  Hopefully everyone will forgive me. 

Ah...if only I could take my present desire to learn and work ethic, and give them to the teenager with the quick brain that I used to be.  Is that possible?

My darling soldier boy is safely at his new post in Texas, which is an easy drive from home.  Maybe we'll get to see him more often now?

I'm going to sit on my butt for a while tonight, for the first time since..............I don't know when!

Comments

  1. So true..about the more you learn, the more you discover there is to learn. Hope you get to see your soldier boy more often. Mine used to be stationed close to home, now we are on opposite coasts. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts