I might be a redneck.

I don't know if this is evidence that I've been brainwashed, or this is actually as a cool as I think it is.

The sweet hubs is a finder.  He finds things.  Anywhere, anytime, all sorts of things.  It adds a dimension of surprise to our lives.  One thing he finds a lot of are shed antlers.  For you city folks, antlered animals drop their antlers (late winter to early spring in our area), and grow a new set every year.  It's pretty amazing.  People like my sweet hubs go out into the places where the elk are in that season, and look for the shed antlers. 

And sometimes, if your sweet hubs is creative.... you build your Christmas tree out of them.  The picture does not do it justice, I promise.


Merry Christmas!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts