So, I'm going to focus my mind on all the good, cheerful, upbeat things I can think of.
- There's a bottle of Moscato chilling in my fridge right this VERY second.
- Soldier boy is home for a few days, on his way to a new duty station that is much closer than his previous assignment.
- There's a bottle of ... wait... did I say that already?
- It feels like real autumn out there and I love that.
- I have about 3 more meals to make out of the left over turkey, and then I can move on. This always feels like a feat accomplished to me--when we finally run out of turkey.
- It's the end of the day. A long day. Goodnight.