Getting Naked

No, no! Don't be scared! Don't run away! There won't be any naked pictures of me. It's alright, you can start breathing again.

I am more honored than I can express to have been invited to write a guest post for Kelly Sajonia's fantastic blog, Naked Girl in a Dress. Before you read another thing today, please go to her "About Me" tab, and drop down to how the blog got its name. I've been lurking around her blog for about a year or so.

The inspiration behind the name of Kelly's blog captured me right away, and informed me, too. She reminded me that embracing myself, embracing the moment and not letting my plentiful inhibitions run my life were important keys to living in balance.

Please trip on over there today. Follow Kelly. Tweet her and friend her and find your own inspiration there.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words, and for being my guest. It's a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me over for a visit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts