10 Things

Today: ten quick little things that bring me joy...again in no particular order.

  1. The smell of onions as they saute in butter.
  2. The kiss of moisture in the air after a rain. (A treat in Arizona, let me tell you!)
  3. The sound of giggling around the neighborhood. We live in the middle of a whole gaggle of little girls.
  4. That first sip of good coffee in the morning: the way it smells, the warm cup in my hand...and of course, the caffeine!
  5. Watching my silly puppy chasing lizards.
  6. That time at the end of day when the trees are black silhouettes against a cobalt sky. Gorgeous.
  7. A good review.
  8. My Sweet Hubs, just going about his day (which is always full of projects): Confident, capable...yum.
  9. When someone tells me, "You crack me up".
  10. My kitchen garden: it's a never-ending showcase of life, growth, satisfaction and flavor. All we need to be happy.
There are so many more. Too many to list, so I may have to revisit this in a later post!

Comments

Popular Posts