Lately

I suck at being indecisive. If I can't figure out which thing is the right thing to do, it paralyzes me and leaves me feeling like Ziggy with a perpetual rain cloud standing directly over my head. I'm going to have to learn how to do what I can and leave the rest to God.

I can be quite reasonable when I talk to myself. I tell myself that I can't fix this, that it isn't my place, or that I won't know what to do until I have more information, or whatever. It sounds very convincing, but it doesn't change my urge to charge in like some cavalry soldier in stilettos.

So I sit idly by...not knowing what to do.

Comments

  1. Make a loaf or two of bread and while your working the dough it might help sort things out. Plus, you will have a nice product when your done. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have definitely noticed that the more aggression I can put into kneading the dough, the lighter the bread comes out. :D It was a joy talking to you the other day, even if the news wasn't so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit me! I truly appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts