Shopping

What a CHALLENGE!

I'm shopping for new cookware. My current cookware was given to me as an engagement gift. I've been married for almost 27 years. It might be time to add something non-stick to my toolbox? Yeah, baby!

Considering my recent commitment to only buy American made goods this holiday season, the cookware is turning into a bit of a pickle. (Har har har....I crack me up.)

I love love LOVE Kitchenaid, but I read that Kitchenaid COOKWARE is not made in the USA, like their appliances are. I was looking at a set from Costco: 14 pieces of nice, hard-anodized aluminum non-stick cookware in configurations that are perfect for someone who really does cook. Where is it made? Taiwan.

So I found a couple of companies that do make their cookware in the good old USA. One set I really liked was $800 !!! Eight HUNDRED dollars. Oh. My. Goodness.

What to do?

Comments

Popular Posts