My First Award

(****applause, applause, applause****)

With many thanks to Jeri Lynne at the Knight Life, whose blog I just discovered and decided I LOVE,
I have been given my first blogging award!  Yay, me! OK, yay Jeri Lynne for giving it to me, but anyway, COOL BEANS!
To accept this award, I am supposed to: post it! Give my nominator a little sugar (mwwahhh!)! Tell you seven things about myself:
  1. I'd choose a bag of potato chips over a birthday cake any day.
  2. I have a strong urge to get a puppy. I can't get a puppy, but I want one anyway.
  3. Autumn is my favorite season.
  4. Sometimes, I snore.
  5. I haven't vacuumed my SUV since I bought it.
  6. I love my job, but I wish it was in Montana.
  7. My Chicken and Dumplings will knock your socks off.
And, last, I get to bestow this fun and fabulous award on 15 other bloggers I love! Fun, fun, fun! Please check them out now!
  1. Free Fringes
  2. Old Tweener
  3. 39 for the First Time
  4. Time Crafted
  5. These Little Waves
  6. Home in the Hollow
  7. Mandyland
  8. Rebel Chick
  9. WTH Am I Doing?
  10. Tiaras and Trucks
  11. Unintentionally Brilliant
  12. In These Small Moments
  13. Sluiter Nation
  14. Mommypants
  15. ChickTuition
Visit these wonderful bloggers today, and tell them I said, "Hi!".