I've been a good girl most of the time this year...except when being naughty was the right thing to do. (Just ask my honey.)
I don't want a baby brother or a puppy. I don't want a new Barbie or any of the latest, greatest, shiny new things that are screaming "buy me". Instead, I have a short list. All I want for Christmas is:
- My healthy, happy family to stay healthy and happy, and to gather near me for the holiday.
- Bring my boys success and love, to go with their happy healthiness.
- Bring me my Sweet Hubs, home safe every day. I'll know what to do with him from there.
- Please remove the fat and other bad things from Fritos, but don't change the way they taste.
- Please lower the price of wine to $.99 a bottle. I promise I will not drink more. Of course, I'm not promising to drink less, either.
That's it. Five little things. The rest we can figure out on our own. Thank you, Santa!